Guild Challenge

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Mechwarrior

Guild Challenge

Post by Mechwarrior »

Hi all, another idea that just blew past me.

We have the Coops challenge - but its all of us together pushing to reach the limits. What about something that involves Guilds. Could be something along the lines of - Drop your Mechs and keep YOUR guild area protected and also drop your Mechs to take over another guilds area. There would have to be some type of scale to even out the guilds. It might not last long - 48 hrs? but more frequent.. The guild that holds their own area unbeaten for the longest time is a winner. The guild that manages to take over another guilds area for the longest times is also a winner..

Guild Pirate Raids might be another area for the challenge. The guild doing the most damage is a winner. the guild collecting the most resource after the raid/s is/are dead might be another winner..

ok, go for it, rip it apart..
Mechwarrior
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Guild Challenge

Post by MadMaxxx »

I love second part of the idea (Guild Raids challenge). Would definitely bring Raids closer to more players and also salvaging Raid derelicts afterwards!
Thumbs up from me!
falconner

Post by falconner »

First idea, not so much
but second agree would be a fun thing to do,in as far as I haven't done a single rade combat besides 1. :D
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Guilds do seem kind of dormant here.

Perhaps they could have the power to give missions to its members (e.g. explore 5% of planet x or destroy 100 pirates....) for rewards which are hard to find any other way (e.g. the key 5 UA minerals and metals).

Prefer it brought guild members together rather than set guild against guild directly, although Coops could set reward for first guild to complete a mission (e.g. first guild to have 100 ribblez active on their members' ships - you know you love 'em!!)

Just a few random ideas ....
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

about Guild MEch Wars - Itg could be arranged, I guess, If you find second guild interested, just find appropiate date and time, agree on victory conditions, and drop mechs.
One guild used to have internal mech competition - had no problem with empty mech arena - just had to ask.