Guild Armoury

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Mechwarrior

Guild Armoury

Post by Mechwarrior »

You know what we need in every guild?

A place where we can dump unused weapons, reactors, shields etc for others to use as needed. Say you drop one in and you can remove one. I have so many little ones that I cant use, but new players could in theory. Might keep new players longer if they are allowed to shop and drop - might make Guilds work a little harder to acquire new members too
Marcus

Re: Guild Armoury

Post by Marcus »

This has been requested before. I think it's a great idea, and access is given the same as mail and builds are via leader/senior officers
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Yeah Marcus i had the same thinking just now as we were talking about it in guild channel of TT guild
falconner

Post by falconner »

def a good idea, there might be a abuse factor in here though there are ways around some of it.
I.E a level 1 player could only withdraw equipment requiring l1. although would be able to see all of the stuff in the armory, with a search as it exists for galactic emporiums.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Suggestions were before introduction of Emporiums, IIRC. I could imagine "Guild Emporiums" in Fieron, where each guild member could set up store. Player could only see stores from his guild*. Owners could set level limits for buyers (So, I imagine, Boss would run store for lvl 0-10 (or 0+, but place only low level stuff), First officer for 10-30, Second for lvl 30-50 etc). There could be limit for weekly/monthly acquisitions, like two items per week, unless reset by senior officer. Income from Guild Emporium should go into Guild store, if possible.

*Search is tricky, I suppose it could be new option available from guild office.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

I think an open guild armory with no restrictions.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

I think an open guild armory with no "hardwired" restrictions but optional limits that can be set by the guild leadership if they want to would be a reasonable compromise.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.