Wals ATV stores

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Zuzax

Wals ATV stores

Post by Zuzax »

I was wondering if one of the NPC setts outside of the Expanse could carry a Wals ATV store. Personally, I would like to build my own ECO buggy, but the only place that had the store replaced it with something else.
I can understand why. Wals ATV is something of a niche store. only a few players are willing to spend the time, credits and resources to build a buggy, so it is not like there is a lot of draw to a sett for that. Economically speaking, it just ain't worth the bother. Therefore, an NPC sett would be the ideal location for this store.
Thanks for your consideration.
Zuzax
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Wals ATV stores

Post by Darakhoranon »

Get me the resources and I can craft one for you. ;-)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Zuzax wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 pm Personally, I would like to build my own ECO buggy, but the only place that had the store replaced it with something else.
[...]
Zuzax
Check Umbari, Sphere
Zuzax

Post by Zuzax »

Thanks...forgot just how expensive they were.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

8 million for a shiny new one! No blood stains, no alien bug smears, that new Eden Alligator upholstery smell....
Elk
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!