CE Store items I would love to buy (if they existed)

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

CE Store items I would love to buy (if they existed)

Post by 5hortpants »

I would love to pay cash money for a Captain upgrade that would allow me full remote access to my Corporate offices. That way I wouldn't be stuck on one planet when I'm leveling up my newbie corp captains.

Also, I would love to buy either a Special or an account upgrade (actually, I would buy BOTH!) that enhanced income from my malls, either by increasing the price per unit or increasing the average foot traffic.
Afarticus

Re: CE Store items I would love to buy (if they existed)

Post by Afarticus »

Support all three suggestions, specifically the Corporation one. I am thinking about a Settlement and the choice for location is in my opinion restricted by the location of the Corporate Office, which is a limiting factor.
Perhaps add a possibility to have the HQ of your Corporation on your own Settlement, that would make logically sense, as I assume dear beloved Mr. Spock would have said.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

/me Ears perk up and grimaces at the level of code changes required for some of this to work.... but.... makes notes on whiteboard.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

/me wonders how many times Coops has thought about having the 'suggestions' part of forum disappear? lol
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Well, the Corp HQ on your sett suggestion was already partially coded in. The gal over in San Ferran Descarte
had a level 6 building Corporation Bureau which was never opened to sett owners.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

MarcSp wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:33 am Well, the Corp HQ on your sett suggestion was already partially coded in. The gal over in San Ferran Descarte
had a level 6 building Corporation Bureau which was never opened to sett owners.
Still working out the kinks on that one, tricky to cater for all the angles. Solved the big issues now, just some niggles where I don't want to change the functionality just because its a set so trying to find solutions.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

i would pay for premium customer service where i could call coops or Bebeb and ask a really stupid question
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

king david wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 am i would pay for premium customer service where i could call coops or Bebeb and ask a really stupid question
Lol you get that for FREE :) Just PM us in Discord :) Hell if you want plug in a mic and headset and we can 'listen' to your questions :)