make stamina boosts craftable

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
james t kirk

make stamina boosts craftable

Post by james t kirk »

hi all,

not that I mind spending money in the ce store I don't lol but I'd like to be able to craft my own stamina boosts? even if we can only craft the 50's and keep the 100's in the ce store can we please have craftable stamina boosts?
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: make stamina boosts craftable

Post by Darakhoranon »

While it's a good thing in my eyes that you can get ALMOST all the "premium stuff" from the CE store either for festive points or during one of the frequent events instead of actually having to pay for them, I don't think everything should be available - or that we really need "free" (weaker) versions of all the things in the store.
If you really, really "need" stamina boosts, why not try buying them from other players? There's not much difference between trading some resources/credits/whatever for boosts and "using up" the same resources to craft boosts, is there?
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.