remote view Commercial Storage

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
pikolinianita

remote view Commercial Storage

Post by pikolinianita »

I spent some time in remote location without Commercial storage, and I really miss it. I'd like to see how many resources I salvaged, or looted. Can we have access to page /process_view_all_stores.php from Side menu (like enter "Commercial Storage", choose "View All Store Contents" button)? I'd love to see my CS from anyplace :)
Coops
Site Admin

Re: remote view Commercial Storage

Post by Coops »

There is a fair bit going on in the background fo that page other than just simply displaying what you ave where.

BUT....

I cloned the page and removed the 'extra code' and checks. I BELIEVE it should work as intended and still grab up to date time queries then refereeing items in transit. I've added it to the Fourth Tab 'View Assets'. You should now be able to review what you have where from pretty much anywhere that can access that tab.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
samudra

Post by samudra »

Wow thanks Coops! Love it!
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

That's handy, Coops, so I don't have to go to a place with commercial storage to see if I have something. I like it!

dragon
:)