Barges Career paths

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Barges Career paths

Post by Coops »

king david wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:03 am a master skill that skips over plain ore as piko has already suggested
Barges by their design are already powerful tools for the Unattended collection of game ores. Making them bypass plain ore would simply imbalance them making them a must for EVERY player in game and imbalance the 'profession' of mining. These were not created to replace human miners but augment a players mining chances.

Sorry Guys thats one that wont happen. 10.10 for plugging away asking for it though lol.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
samudra

Post by samudra »

Ability: Mass Transfer Distance Extender 1,2,3
Required Ability : Jump Range Extender
This ability when active increases the Max Transfer Distance of the Mining Barges an additional 60 units.

Ability: Mass Transfer Distance Extender Advance
Required Ability : Transfer Range Extender 3
This is the ability to transfer ores across Galaxy
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

How about being able to add a ships crew member to the barge. You could make it so that if you add a Asteroid miner to the crew of the barge he gains you a small % of better resources, Or for example if you add an Engineer you gain a little in ship repair. A combat crew member to help the Hired Gun and get you better results.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

I can clean the largest raid solo just fine!!!