filtering suggestions

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
james t kirk

filtering suggestions

Post by james t kirk »

hi,

was wondering if it would be possible to filter large amounts of data like exploration data to lets say filter by galaxy? or the CEDR to filter by captain level? as in filtering from 10 to 20, 21 to 30 and so on? would make finding what you are looking for so much easier if that were possible to implement.
pikolinianita

Re: filtering suggestions

Post by pikolinianita »

Which page are you referring to?
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

This may be better placed in the VI / Blind Area as I suspect this is a screen reader VS a lot of on screen data issue and not so much affecting non VI players ? (I may be wrong but I'm guessing).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

well sort of does affect us but I also thought that instead of having to go through tons of pages to find what you want, to be able to filter I would think makes it easier for everyone? for example if you're level 75 and you want a weapon that is to your level then why not be able to filter out the other levels accept levels 71 to 80? or filter by galaxy where necessary?