mining drone boost special & zero point mining drones

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

mining drone boost special & zero point mining drones

Post by Akkamaddi »

Hello.

OK, so, I'm moving this out of Saint's post, from here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2265

A special or POD that boosts mining drones (regular and advanced) would be good to release in parallel with with Saint's refinery boost. The device would be similar to Terranor or Valkarie, in that different models would give increasing boosts to all mining drones (both ore and advanced).

I would also suggest releasing zero-point ore mining drones, allowing five as with extractors, factories, etc. Either two models, a low-end harvesting about 25 OPH and high end harvesting about 75 OPH, or a third tier adding a 125 OPH model, would be good.

If someone is going to invest in advanced mining drones, then a drone boost special along with Saint's refining boost POD, and perhaps a few zero-point Hades drones and a few CES advanced ore refineries also getting a boost, would be a nice stream of resources.

A Refinery Booster, a Drone Booster, and zero-point mining drones are three ideas that interlock tightly. Drones are what feed the advanced ore and staffium refineries. It would not affect fragment refineries (until there is a CES Fragment Drone, or CES Captain Upgrade that lets Advanced Drones find Fragments), and that may be the primary interest for Saint's POD. (The S-A.I.N.T., Sans-Alchemical Industrial Nanotech Treatment, POD!)
Coops
Site Admin

Re: mining drone boost special & zero point mining drones

Post by Coops »

/me watches this thread with interest...
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Re: mining drone boost special & zero point mining drones

Post by pikolinianita »

Coops wrote:/me watches this thread with interest...
Your comments like that usually kill discussion, lol, but...

I like CES Drones idea :)