Nice foilage for your cannon?

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Nice foilage for your cannon?

Post by Akkamaddi »

I'm transcribing some of the new ALICE schematics for my guild. The High Speed Multi Loader includes... "Viridiplantae 0/681"?

Should that be Viridine? The other components are green or slightly green-ish yellow. A cannon stuffed with decorative landscaping plants? I think Viridine is used in other weapon units.
Shinter
Retired Staff

Re: Nice foilage for your cannon?

Post by Shinter »

Actually, the "high speed multi loader" is just an octopus named Sydney. Sydney enjoys eating Viridiplantae, and it has the added benefit that it also causes the "high speed" part of that as well (it's a bit of a stimulant...for octopi, anyway). So if you have objections to feeding Sydney his favorite meal, then fine, you can settle for the alternative - a crab named Jerry, or as he's coded in a "Low Speed Single Loader". The choice is yours ;-)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

This made me Chortle this morning thanks guys - got to love this game from time to time. :)

I'm with Shinter on this either the high speed Octopus or the Slow loader Crab :) Just wacky the affect it has asking Aliens to contribute to the development of high tech weaponry.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

and here i was hoping Spongebob and patrick might have been added