New Ship Type

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
SpaceBucks

Re: New Ship Type

Post by SpaceBucks »

Good thoughts.
I am not high enough level to encounter your issues yet. Not by a long-shot.
Though looking at the player made ship stats I cannot help but scratch my head. The hull and armor stats are crazy, even for hauler bodies. I think a thinner hulled ship body that can also carry passengers would be awesome, especially for folks who do not need 3000 armor and 3000 hull if they do not do combat.
Essentially, give up combat to add passengers. It would not be a game changer or unfair.

Also, one would assume that a liner-style ship would be able to accommodate both passenger groups.
I cannot see how this would be a negative, especially since the current system of alien/human passengers are not working. I have made plenty of stops without being able to take on a passenger because the stop was full of alien folks.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

negative - balance wise: already now passengers can have a better exp/fuel balance than hauling, in some configurations a much better.
Or who can make with one full load 10M?

So with a ship which increases the positive sides of passenger hauling, it gets more attractive, and nobody will haul.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Sukayo wrote:negative - balance wise: already now passengers can have a better exp/fuel balance than hauling, in some configurations a much better.
Or who can make with one full load 10M?

So with a ship which increases the positive sides of passenger hauling, it gets more attractive, and nobody will haul.
There is another variable - time. You can haul from A to B and from B to A as long as you wish, but with Pass... it is more difficult. Takes more time...
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

hehe, i would say more fuel effective, before i get a full load, the ticker is filling my tank.