Removing Loot from Buddies.

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Lord Castellan Creed

Removing Loot from Buddies.

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Any chance we could have a transfer all button to bring the loot from the Buddy stash to the Commercial Store? It would streamline removing stocks, because at the moment it can take a little while.
Marcus

Re: Removing Loot from Buddies.

Post by Marcus »

Yes please
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

For those of you helping support Core-Exiles with the Purchase of CE Buddies I have today added a Transfer All option as requested. You do need to be docked at a location with a CS. There is no 'Are you sure' so please don't click the button unless you REALLY want to transfer all the stash to the local CS.

You can of course still move selected amounts of resources manually as before. Also the button will only appear if your docked at a CS location. I have also added a Log file injection at that point to remind you should you forget where and when you transferred all the contents in one go.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Feel the need to buy a buddy soon and start playing combat again.

My shiny lootpod and critical perk haven't been used in a long time.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Thank you Coops