Core Exiles Stats

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Lord Castellan Creed

Core Exiles Stats

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

I was having a look on the stats page the other day, and was thinking that maybe the following changes:

Top 100 PM Salesmen - since the PM has been removed from the game, does this have much use? Maybe archived somewhere?

Top 100 Emporium Salesmen - This would be nice to have, maybe a direct replacement for the top 100 PM Salesmen.

Top 100 Mining bots - Since I got a mining bot a few days ago, I'm really curious to how other players have got on. It would be interesting to see mining bots level and how much they've mined.

Top 100 Corporation captains

Top 100 corporation - Perhaps by level, with stats for numbers of completed missions.

Would be interested to hear other people's thoughts.

LCC
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Core Exiles Stats

Post by Coops »

Morning there,

The stats page is def on my list. It hasn't been shown any love for a few years now. I did replace the PM primary page with the PM one but didn't get around to removing the actual page you referred to. As for the other categories, all valid and will be addressed when I get to the stats site itself :)

Perhaps if others have suggestions they would want to add to this post then when I do the work I have players suggestions to go from.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
samudra

Post by samudra »

Hi,
i would like to see stats for

Mining Barge
Barge Name - Level - Xp - Power Cells - Ore Hold - Ore Collected - Location

Genesis
Player - Genesis Plot/Planet - Level - Xp - Unit Deployed / AI Coalition Rank - Contract Filled

Corporation
Corp Name - Level - Xp - Number of office - Number of Crew - Contract Completed

Would like to see Naristro, Valoren, Penworthy, Astro Nav & Derelict Rank too

sam
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

A small start - but a start none the less - I have retired the old page for the top PM salesman and replaced with a Top Emporium Store page. Afaiun listing the top 100. Adding location owner, store name and of course creds and sales volumes.

A: When you say Mining Bots? Do you mean Mining Barges >? As we don't track mining bots overal stats once its recalled its zero'd ?

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Lord Castellan Creed

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Indeed, that was a typo. Should have read mining barges.