Implants

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Morgyrum

Implants

Post by Morgyrum »

How does a player install implants? Is there a minimum level you need to be?

Thanks
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Implants

Post by Coops »

Implants can be gained in a number of ways and all have a level requirement. Your easiest way to see what you can use and to plan ahead is to use the CE Data Repository screen. (Top left Tab). From there view the 'Implant section'. You can see the Implants and their level requirements.

As for fitting simply have the implant in your ships store and go to the Implant screen. From there as long as you have a Green Empty Slot you can fit the Implant.

There is a lock out on fitting two of the same of anything. So you can only have for instance one left arm, or one left foot etc.

Finally as you level up you will find more slots open up for you to fill. Eventually giving you 12 slots.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

The implants screen can be accessed by clicking on the red cross icon on your bottom toolbar.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

I am still at a loss as to why butt implants aren't available......besides looking fashionably spectacular, it would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Smart Ass" <Thumbs Up>
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

LOL Rexx.... I was just glad you didn't go to the other primary implant spot!!!! I do wonder what that implant would improve??? Negotiation?

Thanks guys I finally found the implant screen...
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Chest implants, waist implants, leg implants, flappy arm implants, hair implants, colored eye implants. I think Coops has them all covered, he just was polite in naming them.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter