Commercial storage

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Morgyrum

Commercial storage

Post by Morgyrum »

Help!!!! I have items that I got from a locked box that I salvaged but they were placed in commercial storage and I can't get them out..... What do I need to do to put them in my hold or sell them? They are a bunch of Nabaru artifacts....WTF???...lol

Thanks for any help Capt Morgyrum of the Free trader Bulldog
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: Commercial storage

Post by Sukayo »

in the local store view all, and you see them. You need to be at the same place where the container got opened.
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

I am at the location where my items are stored but it still won't let me take them. It will let me transport them to another commercial storage but what good will that do? I tried the collection point but that didn't work. I'm tempted to find some ribblez and let them loose on the station...lol
Any suggestions? Or hints?
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

So you are clicking on View for commercial storage
then on Enter Comercial Storage
than on View All Items
at this point you should see your artifacts and have options to
Sell to PM, Trade or move to your ship this last should be 4 buttons the last one will be either Fill Hold or Move All depending on whether there are more artifacts than your hold size.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Jumper11550
Retired Staff

Post by Jumper11550 »

Morgyrum wrote:I am at the location where my items are stored but it still won't let me take them. It will let me transport them to another commercial storage but what good will that do? I tried the collection point but that didn't work. I'm tempted to find some ribblez and let them loose on the station...lol
Any suggestions? Or hints?
It seems you're trying to use the Commercial Store Transport (C.S.T.S) when what you want is the Commercial Storage. Once in the commercial storage as others have said click the enter commercial storage button on the right instead of the button on the left and then click on View All Items.
Proprietor of Velvet Fortress, Aurelian, Dashan
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

I updated the wiki to have a bit better description: http://docs.core-exiles.co.uk/index.php ... al_Storage
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

Thanks guys!!!! I finally got the stuff in my cargo hold.... OMG those things are ugly!!!! Anybody want a bunch of Nabaru artifacts?...lol.
Jumper11550
Retired Staff

Post by Jumper11550 »

Speaking as a player here

Save them!!! There are a couple of NPC mission lines that need them and you'll be happy you had them around. If you really don't want them check the GBM for any contracts that want them and failing that hop on game chat to try and find a buyer.
Proprietor of Velvet Fortress, Aurelian, Dashan
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

hehe.... yay, now i can use the wiki when people get lost looking for CS again xD
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

Thanks Jumper!!!! Will do....