Thanks Coops

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Jumper11550
Retired Staff

Thanks Coops

Post by Jumper11550 »

After a week of adjusting to it I find that by and large I much prefer this new interface to the old one so I just want to say

Thanks Coops (and staff), it looks great and the parts I use regularly run well.
Proprietor of Velvet Fortress, Aurelian, Dashan
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Re: Thanks Coops

Post by Pablem »

yep, would have to say that 70% of the changes I like, 29% I'm indifferent about, and the other 1% I will live with. That makes it a solid A in my book.

The folks that want to focus on that 1% need to pick up some rose-colored glasses. Nothing is ever perfect. So stop expecting it to be.

In about 2.5 months I have a big release coming out at work. I'll be going through what he is now from my user community. So I am sympathetic to his position.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Working in IT, I completely agree with Pablem and sympathy. The only criticism I've leveled is the cargo number display. I will be the first to say that if that is my big complaint, then such a massive overhaul was quite successful. :lol:

I'm really starting to like the tabs.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Here is my gift of gratitude

Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

I like the paparazzi in the background.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Droffy »

Yup this was certainly a big task that Coops undertook and i have to say it looks realy easy on the eye and brings CE into the present day.

Well Done Coops.
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles