interesting...

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

interesting...

Post by jcheung »

i just noticed that the time now acts as a "top of page" link... useful... anyone notice anything else?
Jumper11550
Retired Staff

Re: interesting...

Post by Jumper11550 »

I hadn't seen that, and don't think that ever would have occurred to me to try.

Thanks for sharing

I must ask though what motivated you to click on the clock in the first place?
Proprietor of Velvet Fortress, Aurelian, Dashan
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Wow,

Congrats! Great finding :)
Thanks Coops for Suprises :)
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

lol actually the link is used by me for some special testing for all other players it will act as a page refresh. I forgot to remove it before release. I'll leave it in if it helps.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

Jumper11550 wrote: I must ask though what motivated you to click on the clock in the first place?
i got upset at something else and shoved my mouse... came back a little later and tabbed over to CE, and noticed that my pointer changed, so i clicked :P
Coops wrote: lol actually the link is used by me for some special testing for all other players it will act as a page refresh. I forgot to remove it before release. I'll leave it in if it helps.

Coops
i'd actually prefer if it did refresh the page :P since top of page matters less now that refresh is now to the left... unless you make the avatar a refresh link :P