I saw no difference when hitting level 70

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
jebrighton
CE Official Supporter

I saw no difference when hitting level 70

Post by jebrighton »

I thought when we hit certain levels that the Sochi Device and the World Cup pods were supposed to offer more advantages. One of those levels was 70 which I just hit. I noticed no change whatsoever in anything. No more scan levels, no more cargo space, Nothing. What is up with this?
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: I saw no difference when hitting level 70

Post by Sukayo »

reequip it, it resets every time you equip it to your current level. Sometimes it increases stats not at a x0, but some x5 level up.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

I was able to rotate my pectorals independently at L70...when I hit L80, the Auto-Botox implants in my buttcheeks went active, hence why I am frequently talking about my rear-end in recent conversations

( Y )
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Rexx Shredd wrote:...when I hit L80, the Auto-Botox implants in my buttcheeks went active...
Yeah, try again. You ACTUALLY expect us to believe ordinary Botox has any effect on your divine awesomeness?!? :roll:
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.