Man, wish I wasn't broke... :)

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Tye Dagget

Man, wish I wasn't broke... :)

Post by Tye Dagget »

Wish I had some jingle in my pocket; that Crazy Ivan Skill pack deal is sweet! 8-)
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Man, wish I wasn't broke... :)

Post by Coops »

Tye Dagget wrote:Wish I had some jingle in my pocket; that Crazy Ivan Skill pack deal is sweet! 8-)
Perhaps you can entice someone to purchase you what you want and you pay them in credits. A lot of that going on these days.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Tye Dagget

Post by Tye Dagget »

Hmm... an intriguing suggestion. I'm actually fairly flush with credits, right now.

If anyone reading this might be interested in making some credits, please PM me in game with an offer. I've never done this before, so I've no idea what a fair credit to dollar/pound conversion might be. I'm looking to grab energy weapon and phased shield skill upgrades, if that information would be helpful.

Thanks. :)
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

I've seen 4-4.6 million credits/£ recently if that helps.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Tye Dagget

Post by Tye Dagget »

Well, it might be helpful- assuming I can find a taker. I'm interested in purchasing an energy skill pack and phased shield skill pack. That would be around 200 million credits by your conversion rate. *Edit* Well, closer to 150 mil, I guess, now that I look more closely.

Coincidentally, I want to make sure I understand how the Crazy Ivan works. If I did purchase the two skill packs above, does that mean I would actually get four skill packs total; 2 energy and 2 phased shield packs?

Also, with the way that I would be going about this (trading game credits to another player to buy them with real money) how does that affect the extra goodies that come with the deal (ammo packs, festive tokens, and all the other cool perks) for buying over 24 pounds worth of stuff?
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Yes you would get a total of 4 Packs 2 and 2. And as long as the purchaser uses cash and not gift certificates to pay for it and states clearly who it's for it will all get put on your account. Extras valid at that time of sale as per advertised.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Tye Dagget

Post by Tye Dagget »

Cool. Thanks for the clarification, Coops. :)
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Well, I've already sold a few things from the CE-Store. I usually combined something I wanted with whatever I had "sold" (yes, in advance... ;) ), mainly to get to the "reward level". I always got the "reward" without any problems, though the "buyers" never asked/cared about that in the first place.

If I did this,Tye, I'd write the following in the required space (to give an example):

Energy Skill: Tye Dagget
Phased Shielding Skill: Tye Dagget

Survey Skill: Darakhoranon

Extras: Tye Dagget

Of course, being a greedy ba*****... err... DRAGON..., I'd demand more (many more) credits in return for the extras, since I'd be burning my own real money. Put another way, I tend to see the "rewards" as a kind of additional payment for my service (and you, not spending any real money, aren't really eligible anyway)...
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Tye Dagget

Post by Tye Dagget »

LOL! Okay, I see what you're getting at. You'd either like to get the free goodies or receive some more credits to compensate. Fair enough, but I'll have to think it over. Out of curiosity, assuming I wish to retain the goodies, how many credits would you like to recieve?
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

500,000,000,000 credits (for starters). Hey, you DID ask "how many credits would you like to receive?"... :D

Ok, seriously, adding up what's in the reward bundle this month, I get 45.00£+20 Festive Fun Tokens+1 Coops Token. While the Festive Fun Tokens are potentially interesting (you can get some rather useful things), I'd consider them "free".

But the Coops Token in and of itself is worth 1/7 of the following (at least that's what I got):
12 Month PA
25K Fuel Ticket
Level 7 Advanced Fuel Tank
10 X Stamina Stim 200 + 200 HP Pack
10 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 3 (400 HP)
10 x SNARG Pumpkin Treats
10 X Oxygen Bottle (Halloween)
10 X Oxygen Bottle (Eggnog)
10 X Oxygen Bottle (Spiced Apple)
500 Festive Points
500 Barter Points
Explorers Mega Pack

+ the following items which can be bestowed to either yourself or another player (i.e. you can sell them, too):
1 X Level Five Engine.
1 X Universal Hangar Upgrade.
1 X Golden Eagle Account Upgrade.
5 X 5,000 Fuel ticket.

Add up yourself how much that's in £... :twisted: