Rules - Multi Accounts - Bugs - Exploits

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Rules - Multi Accounts - Bugs - Exploits

Post by Coops »

One Account For FREE
Players may only create ONE FREE account per person. You may play this FREE account as usual and there will be no IP checking for 'Play' on your account.

If you wish to have a SECOND account, you MUST have a Primary account already in Premium Account Status. It must also STAY in Premium account status for the life of your second account.

Only PA to PA accounts can trade on the same IP. The block is made at the point of trade and not allowed.

So in essence, you may PLAY on the same IP as other players without a PA, but trading on the same IP is still a PA (Premium Account feature only). Note, this limits you to a Primary account and a second 'Alt' account. We do not like to see the creation of multiple alt's simply to act as cash / resource cows.

This opens the game up to a much larger audience, allowing brothers, sisters, Universities friends to all play on the same IP.

Please note, we will flag an account for investigation where the Primary account is not in PA status. It is up to you to ensure that at least one of your accounts is in PA if you want to play two.

Bugs & Exploits
Core Exiles is in 'Stable Beta'. That means we are still working on upgrades, patches and fixes, but mostly new content for you to enjoy. We take a very dim view of any player who locates a bug and then goes on to use this for gain or for exploitative personal reasons. All bugs should be logged via the in game bug track system.

We will take what ever action we deem necessary should we detect a player using in game bugs as exploits. We keep very extensive log files and review them on a regular basis for exploitative activity. Should we detect any we WILL act on it.

Questions
It's natural that you will have a dozen questions when starting out playing Core-Exiles. There are many ways to get the answer. First off there is a 'Help & Guides' section of this forum with many of the main questions and areas of the game covered. Time spent reading these will save you hours of trying to 'figure it out'.

Should you not find what you are looking for, I would suggest using the 'Discord Chat' option that appears on the blue footer bar on most screens. From there, you can chat with a staff member who may be able to help you. Our CSA staff work for free supporting CE and have a high level of knowledge between them.

You can also post the question here in the forums under the 'How Do I ? (Newbie Questions)' section. Don't be shy, everyone has been new to CE at one time or another. Ask away and someone's bound to answer.

Account DELETION!
What does this mean? - Any account that reaches at least level 1 within 14 day, is safe from deletion. We have no need to store thousands of bot and fake accounts, so these are removed after 14 days if the account is not played to at least level 1. It takes five minutes to play to level 1. You are free to return and recreate another account should you wish.

For more information on this subject. Read more HERE

14 / 30 Day Mail Rule
Due to excessive mailbox storage by some players, we implement a server wide 14 / 300 day rule. This means all mail in your main mailbox will be deleted if it is over 14 days old. Archived mail has an extension, leaving it on the server for 30 days. Should you wish to keep email for longer periods, use the 'Export' feature and save your in game emails to your local PC.

Coops,
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!