More Bribery? Some love for FOM for the Coops Challenge?

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

More Bribery? Some love for FOM for the Coops Challenge?

Post by Akkamaddi »

So, I graduated with a degree in geology, and one of my two big pursuits in this game has been mining. Sadly, FOM tends to end a little weak in the Coops Challenges.

It wouldn't hurt for me to do a little de-stashing of my hoard, and so I've decided to throw around a little more bribery.

For the lower level players who can use them, I am offering three POD's, each for the cost of only one shiny credit... and a favor..., three Babylon PODs.

Babylon 1 : Captain level 25, +5 scan rating
Babylon 2 : Captain level 30, +6 scan rating
Babylon 3 : Captain level 35, +7 scan rating

Again, I have one each to offer, so I'm asking only one per requester. Please remember that Babylon PODs are "single fit", so you cannot chain them, but they do combine with mining scanners. PODs do not consume ship energy, but do require POD points to activate.

If you could use one of these, please contact me, here or in game (captain akkamaddi, preferably both). This is a sale, so the Babylon POD is yours to keep.

And the favor?

If you take one of these, please try to complete at least three (3) FOM missions before the Coops Challenge ends. Obviously, more is better, but please try to do at least three. No proof is needed, just put these to use, and remember that every Coops Challenge stage completed benefits everyone in the game!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: More Bribery? Some love for FOM for the Coops Challenge?

Post by Akkamaddi »

OK, my bribes are still in effect for the next few days (I'll go until the day after the Coops Challenge), but as of now there is only ONE CHALLENGE LEFT!!!

The Ore Collection Challenge is the last challenge left on the board, and I still have three Babylon POD's. I'm bumping this to see if anyone can be nudged.

One Babylon POD for one credit is quite a deal.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: More Bribery? Some love for FOM for the Coops Challenge?

Post by Sukayo »

Any question about passenger, Union faction, where to build up faction? Find me in Discord.