Only one Halloween Device at a time (duh!)

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Only one Halloween Device at a time (duh!)

Post by 5hortpants »

I am such a dummy! I thought that I would be able to fit last year's Halloween Device pod as well as this year's, but only one of them is allowed at a time.

Just thought I would warn others before they made the same mistake I did! (unless Coops feels generous and changes them to multi-fit pods like the Sochis and WC pods.)

Cheers!
5hortpants
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Only one Halloween Device at a time (duh!)

Post by Coops »

The info for All the pods is on their info screens. It does state it's a Single fit pod.

But to show my level of Festive Fairness, contact me in chat and we can arrange for me to take the extra pod off you and reimburse your spent points.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Post by 5hortpants »

No complaints here! Everyone knows the first rule of CE is read the instructions.

Thanks for the generous offer, Coops! I might just keep my extra Halloween pod on the dashboard of my ship- it looks good there!
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Strangely enough I have done the same thing (with both toons). Hoping one day in the future they both become useful. I have 5 of each pod for both toons already so ahhh Coops, maybe another type might appear next year?

Not complaining as I relly enjoy the bonus points we are given

Great game...
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

5hortpants wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:25 pm Everyone knows the first rule of CE is
NEVER TO TALK ABOUT CE!

No, wait, that isn't right. :lol:

Maybe it should be
"The first rule of CE is that Coops is always willing to at least talk about things." ;)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Henry1122

Post by Henry1122 »

Much obliged for the liberal offer, coops i may very well keep my additional Halloween unit on the dashboard of my ship it looks great there