BOB Items

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

BOB Items

Post by Elkhorn »

The Bob items are a great addition to the game, however I found one that confuses me:

Name Type Qty Skill Capacity Level Energy
Adapted Blake Cargo Enhancer ADV-629 Device 1 1056 14 125 32200

a cargo enhancer with a capacity of 14? Is that correct? Does this mean the attributes are randomly generated?
Just curious.

Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: BOB Items

Post by Sukayo »

Passengers? I take any with more than 20 ....
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Thanks, Akkamaddi brought that up in chat. Just used to it saying cabin for pax.
Thanks!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Just to be clear, I was referring to Sukayo in chat. I don't want to look like I was stealing someone else's information.
But, yes, Coops did say on another thread that there are Bob-altered passenger cabins. I probably wont' see one until I raise a few levels.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Quite alright Akkamaddi. No issue. I did receive an email from coops stating it was a leftover from testing and was not meant for release.
Elhorn
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

There were a select few anomalies created by one of the Bobs, I spotted these / they were reported and I located the issue and these items were either removed or rescaled.

To give it scale I think I edited 8 items out of over 5,000

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Coops, any chance you could let us see the specs on the items pulled? Just out of curiosity?
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

One note on BOB items, at least cargo carriers. You need heavy alien reactors to power them.. at least as far as I can tell with items I have collected so far. Case in point. Cargo containers at levels 120 to 125 have an 80 to 90 thousand power requirement (slightly less than the Copperfin line of expanders). The BOB reactors of the same player level only produce 16 to 19 thousand power each. The nearest reactor I can find that will produce the power required is Phiwib Ceicalk Reactor 1 at 50 thousand. Of course there are other power augmentation devices. I'll have to investigate and see what I can jen together.
By the way, this is no way a criticism of items that you get free just for flying around and punching buttons! They are a great addition to the game.
Elk
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

PM ship, all the nice pods, system booster. But yes, energy is a factor as long as you stay away from alien reactors.