Captain Hunbaba

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Locknload

Captain Hunbaba

Post by Locknload »

I do not Post much in here. But feel compelled to do so now. I might be late in this Observation but posting anyway.

It seems to me that a change of Leadership passed virtually unnoticed. All though its a Moot Point as far as Game Play is concerned. (since no one Wins)....Baba has always been at the top since I came 9 yrs ago...and the change made me reflect back. Not to take anything away from the new Leader whom gives a new meaning to Fast Track. Baba has been a Inspiration for myself. Always offering Guidance and In sight. I learned a lot from him which helped my Game Play. Trying to avoid term (Back in the Day) CE was a Different Experience. You had to Claw your way up w/o many of the Enhancements Available now. He did it and set the Bar. I Salute You Sir and Thanks.

Semper Fi

Locknload
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Re: Captain Hunbaba

Post by Slurmewerds »

He was and is an inspiration to me as well and I watched what he did early on to help me in my quests. Salute!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

He was a great help to me when it was needed. Thank you Hunbaba. As Slurmewerds stated, Salute!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Some of the 184 level captains realized how many hours are needed to get to level 200, and that finishes often with a status waiting fro starbases, alien playercrafted ships or anything you name.