Happy Christmas Exiles!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Happy Christmas Exiles!

Post by Coops »

I wanted to wish Everyone, player and staff alike a Very Merry Christmas. Our fellow players and staff on the Far side of the planet are about to break into Christmas day whilst the rest of us are waking and warming ourselves to Christmas Eve. It's easy to forget the size of this planet and the scope of the players that PLAY CE.

So a warm and friendly greeting at this time of year to you One and All!

A Big thank you to our old and new staff who have been a stalwart success this year with support competitions and general 'know it all help'. I for one could not cope without their constant support so thank you, guys!

To those of you that have been with us year on year, thank you for sticking it out and still being here. For the new players and exiles amongst you, we wish you all a great Christmas and a fantastic 2018.

Keep the faith and keep on playing and I'll keep on coding!

Coops

P.S Reply to this with a Christmas message for your own and I'll see to it your Christmas stocking is filled (in game).
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Mechwarrior

Re: Happy Christmas Exiles!

Post by Mechwarrior »

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and all the Best for the New Year!
Its my first Christmas in C.E. and I just want to say I have never been involved in a game with a more dedicated staff and more encouraging players to new members. You all (guys and girls) are amazing.

Stay safe and enjoy your time. Its 7pm here (Christmas Eve) and I have classes to get to. No Christmas break here.

KD - have a drink for me and dont let lnl anywhere near the beer.. ahh dont let him near the woman either :)

Mechwarrior/Shadow
ReformeD

Post by ReformeD »

Cheers guys!

Been playing (again) for about a month now from scratch, enjoying my time and the community!

Happy Hollidays to everyone!

Regards,
ReformeD
Geistware

Post by Geistware »

This time of year is a good time to reflect on our blessing in 2017 and those to come in 2018. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.
Captain Geistware from Settlement Aveenoi
hot100

Post by hot100 »

Big thanks to Coops, staff and all fellow exiles ... love the game, love the community even more! HOT X-Mas greetings from snowy Siberia ... err Austrian mountains ... to all of you!
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and a big thanks to Coops and Staff for all the hard work they put in year in year out.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Large Festive Packs added to those early participants in the Merry Christmas festive Messages.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
DSDunlap

Post by DSDunlap »

A very Merry Christmas to all! (It's still Christmas Eve Morning here in Western Nebraska, USA)

Been back for about a month, like ReformeD, starting from scratch, and thoroughly enjoying the time I get to spend on here! :D

Once again, Merry Christmas to all, and a belated Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish friends out there! :)
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Korth »

merry Christmas Coops, Staff and Players. Hope have a safe and fun filled holiday.
Adam Smith

Post by Adam Smith »

Merry xmas - or it will be in 7 more hours. Here's to hoping for a good year for everyone.