Looking for PM ship Construction Service!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Bullwyf

Looking for PM ship Construction Service!

Post by Bullwyf »

Howdy

Not sure if this would go here or elsewhere. I'm on my cell at work so my cursory examination of places to post might have been poor.

I have a denarri chassis, an engineering frame 2, and gzabidum or whatever and need some shake and bake services to put that bad boy together. If you would like to help me out please let me know if your facilities are available! I'm getting close to 105, which is what my ship's lvl req will be so I'm anxious to get that brewing!

Thanks to Yogan for assembling the modules, unfortunately his facilities are further in the expanse than I can reach so that was out! Any help would be appreciated.
Alan Sinclair

Re: Looking for PM ship Construction Service!

Post by Alan Sinclair »

I can help you Bull I am furnace on planet Tara
The pact is to Defend. but when life loses its value and is taken for naught then the pact is to avenge
Bullwyf

Post by Bullwyf »

You have the level 6 settlement starship upgrade? That's what I'm needing at the moment. I have everything up to that point made, just the final step needs that lvl 6 starship base
Alan Sinclair

Post by Alan Sinclair »

I can build ships the ship I am using I made for myself. so if you need a ship built I can do the shake and bake
The pact is to Defend. but when life loses its value and is taken for naught then the pact is to avenge
Bullwyf

Post by Bullwyf »

Ok, well, I misunderstood I guess. Thanks for the offer and I'll keep you in mind for my next one! Got Siddharth to cook it up.