PM Ships

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Bullwyf

PM Ships

Post by Bullwyf »

Hi,

I've resurrected my moldy account and have been getting back into the swing of things here in the verse. I spent around 8 hours the other day making a ridiculous spreadsheet outlining the path I need to take to get a ship, with all it's associated parts. I saw in passing the other day something about the modules not being able to be stacked. Does this mean I cannot have, say 6 lvl 6 MR modules? I need to spend a few more hours on my spreadsheet it seems if so...
pikolinianita

Re: PM Ships

Post by pikolinianita »

yes, no 6x MR6 modules.
you can have MR6 + MR5 + Hau6 + Com6... or any combination. just one of each kind
Bullwyf

Post by Bullwyf »

Thanks Pikoliniantia

that is what i needed to hear. Unfortunately it won't be welcome to my speadsheet

dammit

I need an easy to use and easy to upgrade type of thing ")
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Bullwyf

Post by Bullwyf »

So, looking at things, with a Denarri Chassis, type 2 frame and MR6, MR5, MR4, MR3, and MR2 modules, I will have to be level 130 to get into it. Ok, that's doable in 30 levels right?

Yeah, looking at the resources needed for that beast, I might not be able to do it until I'm 230!!!

Guess I need to step up my hauling wesbecs and save some more money and try and find somebody to sell me the assembled pieces cause other wise, I may never get a better ship then my Yeivhen-Sul!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

there is also onetime* "-5 levels" "pimp my ship" option - should be in festive store and ce store.

* I mean it can be used once per ship
Bullwyf

Post by Bullwyf »

good point Pikolinianita. I just have a hard time spending a pimp thing on level when it could go to my cargo hold or something else. It almost seems like a waste to spend it on levels. I have been persuaded to put my dream ship on hold and just make a ship to tide me over so I'm going to go with a dennari with an engineering frame 2 to keep me going until I can build my crazy mod ship.

edit: Plus, it beats buying a raven for 300m just so I have another ship to fight with. I want 3 ships spaced through out the galaxy so I can fight when I want. I have a yeivhen-sul in yam now and a enkal per in apep currently. I wanted a 3rd ship so I could fight AI in VP but that will have to wait until I get my PM ship made, then I will shift everything around and will fight aliens in VP with my enkal per. Much better than fighting in my monitor!