New / Old Staff

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

New / Old Staff

Post by Coops »

Today sees the Return of King David and Stringer to active Staff rolls and the addition of Korth to the ranks of the staff. They are all taking an active staff roll and have been asked to do so due to their activity in the Discord chat channel and their willingness to help out others.

They have a mixed level of CE Knowledge but are happy to help when they can and give their time freely to help support the CE project. So thank you guys and welcome back and to the CE staff.
As the Dev posts are locked I thought I'd repeat the Dev post here so folks can with the new and returning staff congratulations. Also gives me the opportunity to thank them personally for considering the role.

Coops

Please Note : To be clear we have changed our staffing policy, and now directly approach players we feel would be a good match. However should you frequent Discord chat, have a fair knowledge of the game and want to help out, I'm always happy to entertain an application. No promises.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Re: New / Old Staff

Post by Jager 602 »

I would like to congratulate everyone who is a member of the staff past or present; I'm sure the job you do you seems thankless most of the time, but we players really do appreciate it :D
A plaque on both your horses.