Settlement Defence

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Settlement Defence

Post by Achilleos »

I'm working towards my settlement level 7 upgrade and trying to hit the requirements for the offensive / defensive ratings.
My question is how do I unlock the 5 greyed out defence slots ?.
I thought that maybe it happened when I fitted the bunker but having just finally crafted and fitted that they are still greyed out.
I can find no info on this anywhere
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Settlement Defence

Post by Darakhoranon »

Might be that they haven't actually been added yet - if you remember, there were two or three "inactive" entries on the standings tab, too, until Coops found time to add those.

Besides, do you really NEED more defense? It's not as if a moderately strong setup wasn't perfectly sufficient anyway. Not to mention those next to useless ground defenses... ;-)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

a couple of the greyed out slots are activated once you get to Level 7 for sure. I built the new Level 6 settlement weapons in the three categories to achieve the Level 7 requirements given the slot limitations.
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

The five slots open up once you move up to level 7, however you need to get 7500? offensive/defensive/ground ratings
before you can level up. To reach those ratings, you need to craft at least 1 each of the new level 6 weapons which
came out when the level 7 weapons were released (thor particle cannon, helix beam cannon, ??? ground supp weap).
They are a bear to craft tho, or available in the store.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Okay thanks all