Naristro

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
scumbusta
CE Official Supporter

Naristro

Post by scumbusta »

Hello Captains. Yet again I find myself stuck in game with no info on how to proceed despite reading pages and pages of info that is very useful . Unfortunately it isn't useful for what I need. 3 places I can visit in the expanse and cannot go any further. Why? How do I get enough points or W/E it is I need to go further? As always I do try to sort things out myself but getting tired of the 3-6 months per mission quest . because of lack of materials or lack of anything to help proceed. So I call upon your wealth of knowledge to set me free from this abrupt stall in my gameplay. Thank you in advance for any light you shed upon this subject

:D :roll: :? :o :mrgreen: :idea: :arrow:
pikolinianita

Re: Naristro

Post by pikolinianita »

You need Alien Language Decoder (crafted, schemes are in Alien Justice League), then head to VP and talk to NPC in Banran system (Ora something).
It is crafting mission (low skill requirements). Spoiler - List of resources required for crafting is on schembrowser (in "User" category)
scumbusta
CE Official Supporter

Post by scumbusta »

Thanks Piko. But I already have that did that quest quite a while back. I can go to yam ,urnagh and Rismoro but that's it I cannot go any further and I have no idea how to proceed there is nothing anywhere that helps? I need to be able to further in to the expanse but all i get is angery faces telling me to bug out or else lol
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

When you finish all quests from ora you should be able to reach ranorr, and then survey with drones farther
I'd talk to ora again (in case you didn't complete last mission) and, if not help, report bug or talk with staff on chat
scumbusta
CE Official Supporter

Post by scumbusta »

pikolinianita wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:22 pm When you finish all quests from ora you should be able to reach ranorr, and then survey with drones farther
I'd talk to ora again (in case you didn't complete last mission) and, if not help, report bug or talk with staff on chat
Looks like I had made the decoder but I must of seen a mission that I wasn't able or willing to complete at the time. prob the 20 green crystals lol. Finished mission line and now creeping slowly into the expanse. I wish I knew before hand that you get attacked when astro droning and lose all your loot :(. Other than that ..... Thanks for the help Piko . Appreciated :D