RANT!!!!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rexx Shredd

RANT!!!!

Post by Rexx Shredd »

There aren't enough temples in this game to worship my godliness.......I really think this needs to be corrected ASAP....there are quite a few players out there that are eager to respect the awe of my bunnz
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Re: RANT!!!!

Post by alumoi »

Ye Gawds!
We already have 2 temples each. Now you want to have another dedicated to you?!?
Erm, nevermind, you were talking about other kind of temples :P
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

I see where this is going: You are hoping that Disney offers me a contract and ruins me too.............Not a chance............
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

At last! It's been said! Praised Be!!!

Every morning, I wake up and don my three sacred Rexxian thongs, which I have kept pure by never washing, and perform my Five Supplications unto Rexx to the seven directions. The halls of my home are adorned with Rexx'o'ween posters, that I may always contemplate his continence.

However, what do I do when I leave home in my three sacred Rexxian thongs? There are places where people do not live lives of humble groveling before Rexx's Glory! And I have to *interact* with those people!

But Rexx's Wisdom, flowing from the perfect beauty of his Perfectly Spherical Buttocks, so perfectly spherical that scientists calibrate instruments to it, has once again brought hope to my wretched Not-Nearly-As-Banging-Hot-As-Rexx life!

Yes! Raise the temples! Raise them to the Glory of Rexx Shredd!!! Give us true believers a place where we will not be bothered by lesser riff-raff!
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

You know, I was just thinking about a new building for level 7 settlements (Coops asked for suggestions a while back). "Incredibly Awesome Cathedral of the Divine Rexx, Guiding Light of the Universe, He Who's Undergarments Break Reality With Their Awesomeness, etc., etc., etc." (functions as a very powerful tourist attraction) sounds about right, doesn't it? :D

Maybe even add "Shrine to Rexx" (for lvl 1+ settlements), "Temple to Rexx" (lvl 3+) and "Great Temple to Rexx" (lvl 5+) to get a "complete" line of buildings...
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Darakhoranon wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 pm You know, I was just thinking about a new building for level 7 settlements (Coops asked for suggestions a while back). "Incredibly Awesome Cathedral of the Divine Rexx, Guiding Light of the Universe, He Who's Undergarments Break Reality With Their Awesomeness, etc., etc., etc." (functions as a very powerful tourist attraction) sounds about right, doesn't it? :D

Maybe even add "Shrine to Rexx" (for lvl 1+ settlements), "Temple to Rexx" (lvl 3+) and "Great Temple to Rexx" (lvl 5+) to get a "complete" line of buildings...
They should be in the shape of my anatomy !!! You guys can trade schematics: " Hi, does anyone have the schematic for the Rexx Power Facility? The central groin unit?" Splendid!

Ooooh! Oooooh! Then they can all assemble and form a giant Transformer in my likeness!

Im so brilliant!