Data modules, data chip fragments, R.O.L.F.s question.

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Data modules, data chip fragments, R.O.L.F.s question.

Post by Arlentz »

Hi everyone, and sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I did a search and couldn't find it. My question is, as a relative newbie (I've only been playing since August.) I've seen that sometimes one can collect all of a certain numbered thing, and then can drop off one of each number to Coops and collect an amazing prize. Is this, by any chance, the case with items such as Data Modules 1-48, or with all of the Data Chip Fragments, all of the R.O.L.F.s, one of each color crystals, etc.? If not, that's ok. I know that I can use Data Modules for crafting, and so on, but I wanted to ask before using some of my harder to collect items. :-)

Thanks for the answer!

Arlentz
XPLODE

Re: Data modules, data chip fragments, R.O.L.F.s question.

Post by XPLODE »

No, they are not.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

The numbered items that Coops asks for are usually in relation to competitions contests or challenges that are being run throughout the year. Data modules, data chip fragments rolfs, etc. are typically used for crafting. Crystals can be deposited to be used in order to improve certain existing items – you'll need to go to the research Academy, I believe, in order to figure out which ones you can improve.
A plaque on both your horses.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Not Coops, but you have to have all set of Data Chips to make an Superior Head Imlpant (lvl 40). Also some Expanse NPC have rewards for Certain Sets.
Arlentz
CE Official Supporter

Post by Arlentz »

Thanks so much for the replies everyone. :-) I sincerely appreciate them. This game is awesome when it comes to its depth, as well as to its community support. I wish I'd found this years ago!!! Again, thanks for the answers, and I'm sure I'll be back with more noob questions. LOL

Arlentz
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Coops looks out across the community and waves at them - giving a high five to those that responded - Thanks Folks!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!