Animal pelts and trading

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Enaz De Freeman

Animal pelts and trading

Post by Enaz De Freeman »

I just getting started and going through the npc learning. I at trading at the moment and have gotten the job of getting some animal pelts. I looked in many places for information on how to get them, but only find reference to getting them in combat. Am I missing information and if so where do I find it?

Enaz De Freeman
MrJoozz

Re: Animal pelts and trading

Post by MrJoozz »

Captain Freeman
The GBM is your friend here.
Post what you need and you will see
:D
Enaz De Freeman

Thank will try.
Enaz De Freeman

Couldn't get on the GYM as I only need 20 and can't afford 100 pelts
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Earning the money for 100 pelts shouldn't take you long (and you might very well need more of them later on anyway) - e.g. hauling cargo for Ashar will not only net you money but also familiarize you with the area (keep the map active and only take missions for reasonably close systems).

Generally speaking, many (actually, almost all...) things in CE take time and effort, NPC quests aren't any different in that regard. In fact, there are quite a few NPC quest chains that you won't be able to complete before reaching a high level, but that's no problem since there's no "penalty" for doing a few quests, going off to mine, fight, or whatever for a few weeks and then return to doing quests once you feel like it again.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
SilverSun

Post by SilverSun »

Hi :)
Sooner or later you will use the GBM because you get 25% to 500% more selling your resources to other players then selling to Joe's.

A good location to use the GBM is at San Gallen in the system Descarte.
Good luck.
Golden Ribblez spotted studying helioseismology, with defrosted Fish Tacos eating Hilton, on Messor.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Good place for small amounts of goods is Chat (run on Discord). later you'll need 5 Histirical Artifacts, and those are expensive, lol
Enaz De Freeman

All this information is great but where do the animal pelts come from to start with? Is it from combat or something else?
MrJoozz

Post by MrJoozz »

Animal pelts are combat loot and there is no shop for it
xD

For other needed resources you can always check:
http://schembrowser.16mb.com/sdrb.php?resid=31

I hope it helps
;)
Enaz De Freeman