Venting

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
1 Cor 134

Venting

Post by 1 Cor 134 »

I had the number 2 and 3 mechs at 151, 150, and 128 mp.

I accidentally clicked recycle on my 150. In my sadness and frustration, I threw my 151 and 128 into battle and lost both.

Now, I know I shouldnt have threw away my 151 mp kech, who was still 2nd, but why doesnt the revycle have a confirmation???

I got so frustrated I recklessly lost eveythin, going from being #2 to no mech in the top 100
pikolinianita

Re: Venting

Post by pikolinianita »

:(

Still some time to get into top 20... Some hi-pointers should appear in last day, when people try to improve positions... There were stories from zero to podium in one day...
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

So you recycled your 3rd mech then angry at being careless you sent your 2nd mech to battle and lost it.
PEBCAK?
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

PEBCAK? People, Eat Beans, Cheese, and Kale? Perhaps Everyone Buys Carrots At Kwaanza? Acronyms aside, I know it can be frustrating; did you hit the wrong button? I'll accidentally hit the wrong button sometimes because they're somewhat close together, but I also play on my phone a lot- I've had to learn the hard way several times to enlarge the screen before hitting an important button...
A plaque on both your horses.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Well, since you ask, it's Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard. I've had a few of them myself, most infuriating being trading a Coops RT at the Festive Center.
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

I've sold several festive items because some types change their inactive grey trade button to an active sell button if an npc in a port accepts them...
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I released a crew member by mistake once. Was my highest one too. I almost cried.
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

I once unlocked the ore mega mall accidentally while I was trying to push the build button below it. 150k research points wasted in one click. Wasted! We all have those moments