Christmas Resource Exchange, 10 Captains Needed

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Christmas Resource Exchange, 10 Captains Needed

Post by Navile »

Hi, fellow captains. I needed about 800 Alien Logic System, so I used a Christmas Resource Token to get some. Just one token got me 12,500 Alien Logic System resources! (I am amazed at this - thank you Coops and all you who toiled so hard on the Coops Challenge.) What am I going to do with all that extra? I'd like to trade with nine of my closest friends...

If you would like to participate in this Christmas Resource Exchange, please reply with your captain name, the resource you bought using your Christmas Resource Token, and the "Box Contains" amount you received. Once we receive ten total entries, the exchanging will begin. We will all "meet" at San Gallen and transfer 10% (rounded down) of our resource to each other captain participating, and receive 10% of each of their resources in return.

For example, say these were the first three entries in our ten-captain list:

Navile - Alien Logic System 12500
Rexx Foxx - Agro Grow (Lorats Hold) 21429
whodat - SMR-Gases 3000

Navile would give 1250 Alien Logic System to Rexx Foxx and another 1250 Alien Logic System to whodat, and so on down the list. If ten captains participate, then each will get 1/10 of Navile's resource.

Similarly, Rexx Foxx would give 2142 Agro Grow (Lorats Hold) to Navile, another 2142 Agro Grow (Lorats Hold) to wodat, and so on. If ten captains participate, then each will get 2142, except that Rexx Foxx would have 2151 since he keeps the 9 remainder as well.

Should fewer than ten captains sign up, they will still send 1/10 to each other captain. So if in the example there were only these three signed up, then Navile would keep 8/10 of his resource and Rexx Foxx would keep (2142 * 8) + 9 = 17145 Agro Grow (Lorats Hold).

Got it? If you have questions, please ask them in this thread.

Again, to participate please reply with your captain name along with the CRT resource you received AND the AMOUNT your "Box Contains" . Only one entry per captain, and please pick a different resource than any others listed so far.

I will keep the updated master list in post #2 and notify everybody to "meet" at San Gallen when ten captains are signed up OR on December 11 about 7pm game time if it doesn't fill up by then.

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas!
Navile

<edited to remove "star" topic icon>
Last edited by Navile on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Re: Christmas Resource Exchange, 10 Captains Needed

Post by Navile »

FINAL Exchange List (four Captains):

Navile - Alien Logic System 12500
siddharth - Alien Medicines 40541
Sukayo - Fresh Fruit Platter 73171
Samudra - Rhodenon 27028
Last edited by Navile on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
samudra

Post by samudra »

Samudra - Rhodenon 27028
Last edited by samudra on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Lord Orion

Post by Lord Orion »

Lord Orion - Quatrrillium Gas 15,307
Lord Orion

Post by Lord Orion »

Just a question, the idea is that we only keep 10%, the other 90% will be divided among the other players ?
Because if that is the case I can't do 10% if we get all 10 players , I already used part and have 12053 now (thats enough for 7 players at 10% each).

Can we do less then 10% if we have more players?
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Sukayo - joker - lets decide Navile what i have.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Can I pay you 12500 Alien logic Systems for your crt?
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

Lord Orion wrote:Just a question, the idea is that we only keep 10%, the other 90% will be divided among the other players ?
Because if that is the case I can't do 10% if we get all 10 players , I already used part and have 12053 now (thats enough for 7 players at 10% each).

Can we do less then 10% if we have more players?
I set a 10-player limit because I only used about 8% of the Alien Logic Systems I got :D

Please consider opening your own resource exchange, limit it to 3 players and see what happens... I might participate!
(edited to fix bad math)
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

Sukayo wrote:Sukayo - joker - lets decide Navile what i have.
lol! And people wonder why I hang out at Far Away BH in Phidarin :) :)

Thanks for the opportunity to choose. Who doesn't love a nice Fresh Fruit Platter?
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

pikolinianita wrote:Can I pay you 12500 Alien logic Systems for your crt?
Sorry I can't help you, but wouldn't it be neat if you could manufacture a CRT from its component values? I'd be happy to get a CRT for trading in 2000 Data Cube Public or 13637 Refined Ore.