Help - combat ACT adjustment

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
goliath

Help - combat ACT adjustment

Post by goliath »

I picked the low level 'Destroy Eva Rodriguez's Ship' NPC mission but got into funny situation when cannot complete it due to WOA of ACT.
I dropped Hull and Armour almost to zero and picked a most weak weapon I have but still cannot adjust ACT.
Even switching to the lower level ship does not help.

Any advise?
Thanks
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Help - combat ACT adjustment

Post by Coops »

Eva is a Level 2 combat pilot IE EXTREMELY low. You would need to be in a marauder for that to be a valid target with a low level combat gun.

Her Threat rating is 1,315 I cant give away the exact mechanics but to give you some example of comparison a Training Drone has a threat level of 620.

You simply need to return to a ship that the mission was aimed at originally. The line was intended for pilots to pick up early and continue on and off as they leveled up. As is the way these days though players return to these to complete all in one go. This will require some work on your part.

The last ship in that line is a level 73 combat ship with a threat rating of 31300.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
goliath

Re: Help - combat ACT adjustment

Post by goliath »

Thanks, I bought marauder and completed missions