Show of Hands... (Set Owners Please Read)

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Squirt
CE Official Supporter

Re: Show of Hands... (Set Owners Please Read)

Post by Squirt »

Headed to level 7 now. Just need the research points. =)
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

MarcSp wrote: This is due to the daunting amount of time needed to acquire resources, its ridiculous and getting worse every expansion.
Every one of my crafting projects is projected to take months at mininum. Quite frankly its taken a lot of fun out of CE.
I'm starting to agree, it's getting to that point. Every build seems to require multiple very hard to get resources. But that's just me whining ;)
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

some 400k more SRP needed, soon. All other topics are covered.
Stanton Fisk

Post by Stanton Fisk »

I have no plans for level 7 any time soon. I just recently leveled Fiskingham to level 6 and Staningham to level 5 so level 7 is a long way off.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Will definately be looking to go to level seven but looking at whats required I don't see it being a reality for a couple of years at least.
I also agree with MarcSp on his comments on the amount of resources being required especially the rare ones - I think the amount required is completely out of balance with the difficulty in obtaining them, even when offering insane prices its a struggle. Its definately off putting.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Hey Coops,
Proud level 6 owner and a second settlement at level 2 (not quite ready to make the leap to 3). I'm currently trying to figure out Genesis stuff. I am sure I will make the move to 7...eventually, but it isn't on the near horizon for me.
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Robotix

Post by Robotix »

The one settlement I have will be staying at level 6.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Level 7 FTW!
As soon as I finish gathering the unobtaniums for the bunker, Deimos generators, corporation stuff and such. Oh, and don't forget the billion SRP. So I guess my main settlement will get there in a couple of years.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Since my settlement is almost ready to go to lvl 6 (I just need to gain a few more levels and have my AI threaten you to hand over a bunker for free... ;-) ), I'll probably also go to lvl 7 - at some point in the future.

I'll have to agree with Marc and Slurme, though. The amount of unobtaniums (yes, more than one kind...) required for almost all the shiny new things really slows down everything. So I think there'll be a (very) small number of... enthusiasts... getting there quickly, a slightly larger group of people who're taking their time and very many who won't really bother what with the time and effort required.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Gruntok
CE Official Supporter

Post by Gruntok »

First step, the bunker. When and if I get there, level seven is a target. Long and blurry, but a target none the less.
Wiki Nut