Show of Hands... (Set Owners Please Read)

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Show of Hands... (Set Owners Please Read)

Post by Coops »

Hi there...

Looking to prod some info out of Settlement owners. As there are 243 currently with 82 of you at Level Six I wondered if we could do a straw poll.

I'm looking to see how many players are A: looking to move their settlements to Level Seven in the near future or have future plans to go to Seven later in the year ? CE has a habit of keeping most of its comments and scuttlebutt tucked away and discussed in private forums and guild chats.

As I'm not privy to that info, and also as I need to consider the server as a whole community, I was wondering if I can get a simply 'Hand in the Air' type poll on who's gonna make the leap. I know One has already done this and I'm aware of a few who are making inroads on the level seven path.

But it would be good to get a gist of the numbers who want to move to seven shortly and later next year.

Please Note : This is to satisfy my OWN Developer curiosity and help me plan the next few months better for us all.

Also PLEASE : This is just a poll, I don't need a dissertation on why you may or may not be going down that path. Those I've already received in spades lol.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Show of Hands... (Set Owners Please Read)

Post by sirfoxey »

Soon as time, resources and funds allow I will be levelling both my setts to 7
jaclarri
CE Official Supporter

Post by jaclarri »

Hi Coops

I am planing and going to level 7 when all is set to go but it will take me time to get there. i am not sure i level both but the other my go to level 6 but the other will go as high you can go as money and srps alow
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Korth »

I plan to take at least one of my three settlements to Levl 7. But it will be awhile since I am still working on upgrading 2 of the Level 6s and working on my corporations.
Shinter
Retired Staff

Post by Shinter »

I have plans to upgrade one of my setts at the moment, but it looks like it will be a while before I'll have the resources to do so, so I can't promise any sort of timetable ;-)
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

I'll update when I get SRP. Far from that, so don't even think about that :(
Hunbaba

Post by Hunbaba »

Eventually i will level at least one to level 7. When is hard to say. Too many things left hanging in the air. When more/all is known about them, i can decide. Till then, i wait.
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

Settlement in Descarte will get there late next year. No plans to take my other to 6, let alone 7.
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

I do intend to get to L7 eventually. This likely won't happen until sometime in mid-2017 or later.
This is due to the daunting amount of time needed to acquire resources, its ridiculous and getting worse every expansion.
Every one of my crafting projects is projected to take months at mininum. Quite frankly its taken a lot of fun out of CE.
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Post by fjiekie »

i intend to go to lvl 7

but i will need 1 deimos (and nylonite is very hard to get in such quantities...)
2 edens (not that hard...)
all new guns... (i have no idea how hard these will be to get)

so, yes, i'll go to 7 eventually :p
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff