Atruzum frags'

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Paarthurnax

Atruzum frags'

Post by Paarthurnax »

Does anyone know where to mine these from? I have notes on may types but have not run across these yet.
pikolinianita

Re: Atruzum frags'

Post by pikolinianita »

Somewhere in Sphere :)
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

Ethan for sure, bedlam as well I think.
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Paarthurnax wrote:Does anyone know where to mine these from? I have notes on may types but have not run across these yet.
I'm not allowed to be specific, but can say that there are Eight Asteroid Fields currently hosting these items in the Sphere Galaxy. Plus don't forget they are a very low scan rating requirement so you may want to drop your rating to find more of them.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Paarthurnax

Post by Paarthurnax »

Thank You Coops. Much Appreciated.

I had no idea about a lowered scan rating. Everyone is always talking about needing to get it higher. Such excellent insight from the one who actually knows.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

I have currently found them in
Ichelon F:B:V / Franklin F:B XII / Sharia / Ethan / Sabot / Bedlam / Danarius F:B:V3
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Paarthurnax wrote:Thank You Coops. Much Appreciated.

I had no idea about a lowered scan rating. Everyone is always talking about needing to get it higher. Such excellent insight from the one who actually knows.
Many mined resources indeed need higher scan ratings but for the lower level stuff having a higher rating simply means you are diluting your 'loot pool', so in this case low level is best - how low you'll need to figure out yourself.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!