Jallycite Ore

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Paarthurnax

Jallycite Ore

Post by Paarthurnax »

Has anyone located a area where Jallycite Ore can be found? My scan rate is 25 and I can pull most things.

So Sneaky that the data scanner cannot see it :twisted:
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Re: Jallycite Ore

Post by jcheung »

last time i checked, i thought scan rating of 25 is on the low end...? not that mine is much higher, but i'm also not a dedicated miner.
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Post by 5hortpants »

If you're looking for Jallycite Fragments, try looking in Andromeda, Furnace. Asteroid FU25 had some last time I was there.

5hortpants
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Post by 5hortpants »

Update: I'm in Amun, Furnace, and pulling Jallycite Fragments with a 25 rating. Fragments don't ever show up on the scans, I just keep a record of what I find.

5hortpants
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

And Jallycite cannot be found, can only be made from Jallycite fragements with a refinery.
Paarthurnax

Post by Paarthurnax »

Ahhh - Mystery Solved. 8-) Thank You Sukayo. :D Well I can delete That GBM. :lol:

Will pass the knowledge onto my guild mates and who ever may want to know.
Moonblade
CE Official Supporter

Post by Moonblade »

You can also mine Jallacyte fragments in Seyfert, although best results in my experience are in Amun. Hint for newer players who does mining - this resource is in high demand right now as its refined form - Jallacyte is main ingredient in crafting the starter corporation contract offices.
scumbusta
CE Official Supporter

Post by scumbusta »

What I don't get is if i manually collect jally frags I could prob get to 5k pretty quickly but after investing in the grachev auto miner that hoovers everything mineral from the asteroids Why doesn't it harvest jally frags ? I mean in 3 days it collected 112 fragments lol. I could click probably a few 100k in 3 days what gives? :D . Plus I thought the nebula harvester would be harvesting the lesser known ores and metals not the normal junk you can self click in anvil. or franklyn. Tellerite,zerconium. Seriously???. I was expecting flux gas and hannaium and alike you know the scarcer deposits :geek: :o :cry:
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Hannaium is a derelict drop.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Hannaium is Staffium - Only from AMR refineries, or buddies :(. Not derelict :(