A.I Ship Combat VS Deployment Combat

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

A.I Ship Combat VS Deployment Combat

Post by Coops »

I spotted a few comments and questions last night reviewing the chat logs about when will the Space Lanes A.D.N A.I combat count towards the new A.I war.

Simply put it won't. The AI ships you fight using the Advanced detection Network system are A.I ships already IN the system. These are ships you destroy using your Ship. The A.I ships will eventually dry up ONCE the nebula has been plugged (so to speak).

Closing the Nebula by completing the Campaign stages using Automated Deployments, is the only way to stop the AI from constantly coming through and bolstering not only the ADN ships you have been detecting and killing, but also from bolstering their ground forces and from taking over more Planets.

If left unchecked the A.I WILL SPREAD. They will start to become more invasive and begin to really cause issues for the humans. Up to this point all we / you could do was stem the tide a little, now you can fight back for real and have an impact.

Posting for Clarity.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Re: A.I Ship Combat VS Deployment Combat

Post by pikolinianita »

hmm,

So sending land troops to Toyila/Talsamar is useless, as we cannot (yet?) plug nebula there?
Coops
Site Admin

Re: A.I Ship Combat VS Deployment Combat

Post by Coops »

No - You CAN happily clear all the planets that are infested, it simply means that until the Nebula is plugged the AI are free to continue on their reign and infect / take over more planets.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!