Lost player returning - finding I'm more lost than ever

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Bullwyf

Lost player returning - finding I'm more lost than ever

Post by Bullwyf »

Hi all,

I got lost in the expanse and have been absent from the galaxy for a good year plus and have come back to mass confusion on my part. I somehow lost all my precious hand written notes that I had so much of my information written down on so that was a bummer. Now, I want to start getting back into some things, but am having trouble finding some of the info. Many things I am picking up. These 2 I'm going to ask about weren't in my notes to begin with, but I find they are at the front of my muddled mind.

1. PM ships - These look awesome. I must have one. So, it's a chassis, an engineering frame and an armor compound for the basics, then you can have 5 modules. Can the modules be the same(example - 5 MR Mod6 modules) or do they have to be different? I think I saw they had to be different but I couldn't confirm that. I of course must have the best available! I found Sox Ship designer and it is awesome but it also let's me put all 5 mods as the same version. The ship I want currently needs a lvl 130 captain and it's so expensive i'll probably be 130 before I could afford it lol(I'm 93)!

2. PM StarBases - These also look awesome but I am having trouble finding info on them as well. I see that they need 10 hubs, but what are the required hubs and which are the use as needed to fill out the 10? I assume the Chassis and Frame are 1 of each then the other 8 are between recycling, ecosystem, engineering, housing, and science in whatever ratio you prefer? So you need at least one of each? Can you have only recycling, eco, eng and science and no housing forcing everybody to live in the hallways in makeshift cardboard boxes? Any info on that would be appreciated as well. Yes, I know its unlikely to have one privately owned, but don't tell me i can't do something! I just would like to know what it would take to make the pieces. Also, Kubaf's site is great as well to show me how much i don't have in my stores!

3. Genesis - Looks awesome! No questions, just thought I'd say that. I have a whole section of genesis stuff to read through. If I have questions, I'll post them there.

I have other questions too of course, but I will work them out in the coming weeks I'm sure. 2 questions and 1 statement is enough for now.
pikolinianita

Re: Lost player returning - finding I'm more lost than ever

Post by pikolinianita »

Ad 1 Each module has to be different, so no "2x MR6", "1x MR6 and 1x MR5" is ok. btw, Armour Compound is 200 units :)
Ad 2 Expensive as hell and not launched yet, however some guilds have already hubs
Ad 3 IMHO you need best possible starting place. And a lot of purpose (war with AI) is still not launched.

Ad 4 Welcome back :) look at the buddies in CE store :) Awesome guys :)
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

most PM ships that i know of (which doesn't mean much) don't have any modules.
i think it was cheaper to get the ship and a replacement after some time, than one with modules.... but i could be wrong as i haven't looked at the PM ship market in a long while.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

welcome back:

couple of things that may interest you

1) Rexx Butt Cheek Implants - While most people are "bummed" out by not having a perfect posterior like mine, these schematics will help you build a facsimile that is cheaper than botox injections

2) Rexx Guitar Amp -- Gives "Shredd" a whole new meaning

3) 8-Bit Pixelated G-String - an invention of mine, to give my sexy underwear that "Minecraft" look...............
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Rexx Shredd wrote:3) 8-Bit Pixelated G-String - an invention of mine, to give my sexy underwear that "Minecraft" look...............
time to change your forum avatar :P
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

pikolinianita wrote:
Rexx Shredd wrote:3) 8-Bit Pixelated G-String - an invention of mine, to give my sexy underwear that "Minecraft" look...............
time to change your forum avatar :P

Please....NO! Its bad enough right now.