Coops Challenge - post where will you help

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rexx Shredd

Re: Coops Challenge - post where will you help

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Today I helped out by sunbathing in Braran.....I used a sunblocker with a high SPF 75 because of the harsher rays of that systems sun (topically applied by my all-female crew that generously fanned me, fed me grapes by hand, and kept me hydrated)....I am worn out but glad to be of service in this great undertaking
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Sukayo wrote:Coops, what mined ores/gases do count toward the challenge?
For sure it is not everything we can mine today.
This could have done with being bought to my attention sooner via bug report. It appears that the only box counting was slot 1. This was an issue that was unspotted when we expanded the mining view. I have since fixed it (this morning) and now ALL the slots count.

This is JUST from the actual mining screen. Any items that is not MISC item will count, so ores, gases, fragments etc. That's how it was intended and worked in the previous challenges.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

thanks, had enough bug reports open ...
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

Coops wrote:
Sukayo wrote:Coops, what mined ores/gases do count toward the challenge?
For sure it is not everything we can mine today.
This could have done with being bought to my attention sooner via bug report. It appears that the only box counting was slot 1. This was an issue that was unspotted when we expanded the mining view. I have since fixed it (this morning) and now ALL the slots count.

This is JUST from the actual mining screen. Any items that is not MISC item will count, so ores, gases, fragments etc. That's how it was intended and worked in the previous challenges.

Coops
Sorry, I didn't even consider it might be a bug. I thought that only certain resources being mined counted toward the total; it still only looks like about half of what I mined today counted so far, but I also don't know how often the counter updates. I could just be very impatient, and I wouldn't want to pester you guys over something that wasn't actually an issue (other than me being an impatient jerk). I did end up stripping out my mining scanners but it still didn't seem to count all the ore I mined today...
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Tested on Live and Development and is 100% working counting everything in the Mining boxes that is Looted. (that is Not a Misc Item).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

9 more Raids taken down Sunday, last 6 needed are planned for Saturday 27th 9pm GT
Sloman

Post by Sloman »

All I've been doing since I started playing is hauling Ashar cargoes and mining for FoM.
Mmmmm....Coffee
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

And we thank you for that. Good work.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

OK, kids, the AIs are done. Daddy's going to hunt some aliens now.
Keep calm, do your homework, carry your freight, salvage your wrecks and so on :P
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

alumoi wrote:And we thank you for that. Good work.

what?? and no "Gee, thanks Rexx!" for that awesome manicure and pedicure that I got that made my toenails shine with the luster of a Mining Crystal?