Coops Challenge - post where will you help

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
elveron

Re: Coops Challenge - post where will you help

Post by elveron »

Hello all,

I probably jump in a bit lately, but my core busineses are mining and crafting, so i will be gladly helping out with mining ores and gasses and earn some credits on the fly while doing it. And am currently lieing the last hands on the resources for 20000 shield e.b.k´s of level 4.

I will sell those for 1000 cpu. so when i can help out the combatants to deliver some of those to them when they are ready, please post here and send me an ingame message as well.

let´s do it the last few days.

greetz elveron
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Today I buffed my Stormtrooper-armor Speedo to a bright white hue......while wearing it, of course
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Rexx Shredd wrote:Today I buffed my Stormtrooper-armor Speedo to a bright white hue......while wearing it, of course
LOL - You kill me you really do :) Brightens my morning every time :) Thanks Rexx.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

The hazards of mining fatigue- sometime in the last few days I managed to accidentally drop not 1, or 2, but 3 mining loads at the wrong location. Just figured it out this morning. I need more caffeine on these late night mining runs...
A plaque on both your horses.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

Fellow captains (and Rexx). Get your rust buckets in the Expanse and help me finish off those aliens.
I think I can manage by myself, there are only 3314 left, but I'd like some backup.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Union soon done, nice help from a lot of taxi pilots :) So time for Aliens?
CatriaReeds

Post by CatriaReeds »

After painting my ship yellow last night, I spent all day hauling passengers (mostly around Sphere but a little bit from Sphere to Expanse and vice-versa) so I hauled 1,000+ pax today (as well as 15k+ cargo)...

That said, as of today, there are still 521 pax outstanding; since I can't be on as much tomorrow, if anyone else can pitch a few pax here and there alongside cargo, it would be well-appreciated.
Pax Queen - crowned on February 25, 2016

Mayor of Thabes, Sunrise

Catria Megaprojects, general contractor
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

SO MANY ALIENS AND SO LITTLE TIME!
Come on, guys, we can do it. Help me out.
BTW, polishing off the aliens will help us complete the total ships challenge as well.
2 birds 1 stone and so on.