Whats in the Center....?

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
XPLODE

Re: Whats in the Center....?

Post by XPLODE »

Rexx's hair spray factory.
1 Cor 134

Post by 1 Cor 134 »

I'm guessing Sol (Earth)
Tokvarr

Post by Tokvarr »

Hmm what could be there ....

I would say a complex the holds the sun inside a place that has to be explored and the stuff you find are all unkown alien stuff that may work or not only trying it will you find out
SilverSun

Post by SilverSun »

In the center is a jump portal, that will jump us for only 1500 fuel to a far away system. Once there, we can only find a derelict called, The Pyramid, of an old unknown speci which left a code for us spread out in 100 different terminals about the structure.
The Pyramide terminals require different skills to decode. Once a captain has reached the top of the structure he will be standing in front of a big door... The Last Gate.

And this door might just lead to a portal that will jump him/her too a yet undiscovered galaxy. :)
Golden Ribblez spotted studying helioseismology, with defrosted Fish Tacos eating Hilton, on Messor.
scumbusta
CE Official Supporter

Post by scumbusta »

I think there is a replica Butlin's Skegness at the center for all the captains to take a chillax. First round is on Coops :lol:
zoolii

Post by zoolii »

Whorehouse?