Whats in the Center....?

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Locknload

Re: Whats in the Center....?

Post by Locknload »

I am thinking Queoss may be the end?
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

Post by Bloodskye »

The Elder Gods. We weren't 'banished' so much as we were 'fleeing'.

Personally, I like Zoorland's idea.

The core is where the Naristo live and they are fighting a desperate, losing battle against another species. They weed out their weak to make their battle fleets stronger. They started genetic experiments to create a new species, one that is strong, adaptable, and efficient. Each captain that is 'kicked out of the core' is a new iteration of that project.

Humans that push their way back to the core have proven their worth and will join in on that battle. For if it is lost then the Others will consume all that we have ever known. :shock:
You read my sig. That's enough social interaction for one day.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Actually you enter a wormhole and and at the end of it you find yourself in a Marauder in the Feris system. Lvl 0, 20,000 credits and a message; Welcome to the Sphere.
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

hm, i would like to see TL 20 shops of all companies having some high end equipment with a nice assorted offer for level 180++ pilots.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Strange beam of unusual radiation will remove all sphere/furnace/VP navigation data, and captain will have to survey all sphere systems :)
It also unlocks new set of avatars, all with green Alien skin :P
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Two identical buttons and a note.

The note says To leave this screen you must press one of the two buttons.
One button will provide you with XP & Income from every survey of the Expanse from now on.
The other button will provide all players with your Expanse survey data.

Actually having read pikolinianita's suggestion make that 3 Buttons with the other one wiping the non Expanse Nav data.

Yes I am :twisted: after all I did suggest to my Star Trek RPG playing friends that since the cartoon series linked in Larry Niven's Known Space they should run an RPG based on the fact that the Galactic Core had exploded and an energy wave was going to destroy every solar system in the galaxy.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
SpaceBucks

Post by SpaceBucks »

Hmm, a lot of good thoughts about the center of the Expanse.
From looking at the map, does it really have a center?

I was going to guess the planet Speedo -- where all good Shredds shop, but in reality, there is a sign that clearly states, "This section still under construction, please come back later. Oh and the answer to life, the CE universe and everything is 42+1, now go away."
And if you try to land, it just says "CSA RESTRICTED." lol, just a friendly poke, Coops.

It is pretty cool that some players are so determined to find the center of the Expanse that you need to worry about it so soon. Maybe you can just install a mirror so folks think they find a parallel universe. Oops, that would mean it is Rexx's home planet! LOL
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Tootsie Roll?
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
blueblue

Post by blueblue »

A Gigantic yellow Budgie smuggler a the centre of the ultraworld.....

nope...i'm for spacebucks and CSA restricted thing..until you email and complain about it, then you get boosted to a new universe in nought but a maruder..armed with a only a spoon and wearing nothing yellow trunks and waterwings....
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

not closed yet?

So a magic manufacturing center: missing resources can be purchased for Talas during the crafting process. Every known resource.