Different Finder View

A section for the Blind or Visually Impaired to chat and discuss screen-readers and Braille systems. When posting here please ensure you remember the target audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Different Finder View

Post by Coops »

The following link is an external game link for those Blind / VI players that find the current in game finder hard to operate.

It has less Java script functions and should be 'slightly' easier for the VI amongst you to use. It is a simple display of the data that's used in the Finder. It organises by service name and then system.

Doing a keyword search for a company or office should make it easier for you to locate what your looking for.

The column titles are also click-able if you want to organise the list by that column.

Large lists like this are not ideal we appreciate for the Blind and I hope this one works a little quicker (once loaded) for the VI community.

VI Finder Version - Click me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
yordstorm
CE Official Supporter

Re: Different Finder View

Post by yordstorm »

Thanks very much for working on this. It still is slow to load but it works well for me, and I love the sorting!
Thanks again! :)
james t kirk

Re: Different Finder View

Post by james t kirk »

hi,

this doesn't really work for me. I tried loading it up but I couldn't seem to do a search for the fuel depo's.

can I make a suggestion? remember how the route finder works? so you have a couple combo boxes. 1 combo box can be galaxy selection so you can do a specific search in that galaxy, the second box is a search for service/store type. then you run the search and get the information you require. using both finder views brought my laptop to a hault and crashed window eyes which is my screen reader. am using IE 11 on a windows 7 system.