New player so I might just be doing it wrong, but...

A section for the Blind or Visually Impaired to chat and discuss screen-readers and Braille systems. When posting here please ensure you remember the target audience.
Malikai

New player so I might just be doing it wrong, but...

Post by Malikai »

Hey my fellow VIP members,

Some of you might know me as Cody_91 from the audiogames.net boards just in case of familiarity.
So while on the Promenade screen I tried to use the systems, missions, assets, and account tabs, but none of them seemed to be functioning. I was just curious if I was doing something wrong. Thanks for any help!
pikolinianita

Re: New player so I might just be doing it wrong, but...

Post by pikolinianita »

I'm not VI, But I have one idea. there are two versions of interface - you need one called VI/blind mode. you can switch them in Captain Bio page (it is at very bottom of page, next to chat button. If it is not your issue, I'd sugest go to chat :)
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Re: New player so I might just be doing it wrong, but...

Post by Sparky »

Hi there Malikai
Pick is quite right. There is a very handy VI mode. Please make sure that is turned on and ....
I use Jaws software
So to access those systems tabs I have to use the right mouse key on the number pad.
Pressing that once opens the list for each tab and then the enter key wworks fine to select the one that you want.
Anything else you get stuck with just email me in game.
Peace out

Sparky
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)