how to find gbm

A section for the Blind or Visually Impaired to chat and discuss screen-readers and Braille systems. When posting here please ensure you remember the target audience.
zorde

how to find gbm

Post by zorde »

I hope this is a related post, if its not, please forgive me.
I can't seem to find the gbm and I don't know if this is a screen layout probln or that the game is not letting me see it. I looked at the guides and it said I could find it anywhere and it was in a dropdown but I don't see any dropdowns anywhere. Thanks
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Re: how to find gbm

Post by Sukayo »

GBM has at least two possible ways to use.
1. placing and checking contracts: from the uppe left menu Buyers market (GBM) opens a list of all open contracts, at the bottom of the list new contracts can be set up.
2. selling to contracts: a physical GBM is needed, that are facilities on player/npc settlements. You need to have the resources you like to sell at the same location in the local CS . Also picking up own purchased resources is possible only at a GBM facility. Here are a lot of GBMs out here, in Descartes at San Gallen is the best known GBM.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Should you be struggling to locate a GBM near you. On the footer bar at the bottom third icon from the end is the CE Finder. This opens a new window listing all the promenades and what's on them. This has a Search section at the top. Enter 'Buyers' (without the quotes) and you will be presented with a list of all the GBM's and their systems and locations.

Assuming you have the VI / Blind setting turned on in your Player Bio (from the bottom icon tool bar) then you should have Four Side tabs. You want the First tab top left. Called 'Game Info'.

If having issues with the Four tabs you may want to ask here (in this VI section) for how others access them depending on your Screen Reader as I know it varies depending on SR.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sparky »

I use Jaws software and the Finder facility that Coops (God of the Core) talks about works very well.
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)