Export commercial store contents

A section for the Blind or Visually Impaired to chat and discuss screen-readers and Braille systems. When posting here please ensure you remember the target audience.
Gruntok
CE Official Supporter

Export commercial store contents

Post by Gruntok »

Hello!
I am here pitching an idea again, one I had posted before in suggestions, but I think it may be of interest mostly to screen reader users.
As some of you might have noticed, it is not easy to select and paste the contents of our commercial stores to take themm to a spreadsheet for easy calculation. In some browsers, the menu bar is not available, in some others, the context menu can not be used, and for JAWS users, selecting the full content with the virtual cursor, renders the paste worthless, as it copies each cell of the table in a separate line.
My idea, is to have an Export to excel button, just like the one we have in the mailbox.
It could be added to the View Commercial Stores option of the Assets tab.

Let me know your thoughts, and have a great day!
Wiki Nut
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Export commercial store contents

Post by Coops »

Hi there, I will add this to my short list out of the 'things to do' as technically it should be relatively easy, lol, but we shall see :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Prince Pranav

Post by Prince Pranav »

I use to use fire fox addon to copy table to clip board so it help me to paste in excel for that same reason .
I not tried it recently but sure do give it try it use to work for me in past
Gruntok
CE Official Supporter

Post by Gruntok »

Coops wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:08 am Hi there, I will add this to my short list out of the 'things to do' as technically it should be relatively easy, lol, but we shall see :)
Nice! Thanks a lot :)
Wiki Nut